Can I change the name on my reservation?


Of course! Reservations with slight misspellings or legal name changes are eligible for a free name change.


What type of name change do you have?

Misspelling - If you need a minor correction to a misspelled name (e.g., Feline vs. Filene), you may be eligible for a free name change. Please contact one of our reservations centers at least 7 days prior to initial departure.


Legal Name Change – You may email us your request detailing the name change reason along with supporting documentation to Spirit’s Guest Relations Department at There a place on the bottom of the web form where you can attach your documents.


Passenger information- For any other changes to your passenger information, including date of birth, contact information, gender, passport information, or redress number, you can contact our Reservations Center at 1 801 401-2222 or email us at Certain changes may require documentation.


Supporting Documentation Includes:

  • Marriage License
  • Court Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Or Legal Name Change Document