1. What if my date of travel has already passed or is coming up within the next 1-2 days?
- Don't worry. We will honor the request regardless if your travel date recently passed or is coming up and impacted by COVID-19.
2. How long will it take before I hear back on my submitted form?
- We try to process all forms as quickly as possible, however, you should receive your details within 7 days.
3. I submitted a form but not sure where I am at in the process.
- We understand your concern. Each form submitted is processed in the order received. There may be a slight delay due to increased volumes, however, we expect you should receive notification within 7 days.
4. Do I need to submit one form for each person on my reservation?
- No. The Reservation Credit applies to the value of the entire reservation regardless of the number of passengers.
5. When I submitted the form, I did not receive a confirmation email. Should I submit the request again?
- Confirmation of submission should be received via email. Check your spam/junk folders. If you still have not received a confirmation email, then you can submit a new request. Make sure Spirit.com is saved in your email contacts.
6. I would like a refund due to COVID-19 coronavirus.
- We are not issuing refunds at this time, however, we are providing full value of your reservation in the form of a Reservation Credit good for 6 months.
7. What if my doctor will not authorize me to travel based on COVID-19?
- Please click here to submit your medical documentation for review.
8. My travel is being impacted by an event that is now canceled.
- We understand that many events are being canceled or rescheduled at this time, so we are offering flexible travel options through a Reservation Credit. Click here to process your request for cancellation and credit for your flight.
9. Travel is being impacted by my child's school/university being canceled.
- We understand that many educational institutions are closing for an extended period of time, so we are offering flexible travel options through a Reservation Credit. Click here to process your request for cancellation and credit for your flight.
10. I don't know when I can travel again.
- We understand the uncertainty right now, so we are offering flexible travel options through a Reservation Credit which can be redeemed in the next 6 months for any future flights available in the system at the time of booking.
11. Can I change where I am traveling to/from?
- Absolutely! We are waiving all modification fees and only charging the difference in the fare. Please click here to request a Reservation Credit. Once received, you can follow the redemption process online and book your new flight.